How to install Electrum-DASH with Trezor device on Linux
For Linux (based on Ubuntu/Debian), it is necessary to install the python-trezor tools first. You will need Python3 installed.
sudo apt-get install python3-dev python3-pip cython3 libusb-1.0-0-dev libudev-dev sudo pip3 install trezor[hidapi]
2. Download Electrum-DASH from Electrum-DASH page and follow the instructions in Readme.rst
Trezor user manual
Electrum-DASH is a fork of Electrum wallet and works much like it.
1. To import your Trezor public account keys, connect your device, start Electrum-DASH and create a new wallet.
2. Choose Standard wallet.
3. Choose Use a hardware device.
4. After all your public keys are imported and the wallet transaction history is synced, you will be able to see the transactions history and all your account addresses.
- Electrum-DASH homepage https://electrum.dash.org/
- Electrum-DASH GitHub https://github.com/akhavr/electrum-dash
Properties and Features
|Platform||✔||Windows, Linux, OSX|
|Address Book||✔||Manage contact list of receiving and sending addresses|
|Labelling||✔||Add comments and labels to accounts and transactions|
|Basic Setup||✔||Generate new wallet with recovery seed, set PIN and label device|
|Safe Recovery||Recover Trezor by safely entering your recovery seed (12, 18 or 24 words)|
|Simple transactions||✔||Sign transaction with Trezor and confirm address and amount on display|
|Multisig transactions||Sign multisignature transaction with Trezor|
|Hidden Wallets||✔||User can access hidden wallets each behind arbitrary passphrase|
|Multiple Accounts||✔||Capable of creating and working with multiple accounts|
|Smart PIN Matrix||✔||Keylogger protection, displaying PIN matrix on Trezor's display|
|Watch-only mode||✔||Remembering account, generating new receiving address with Trezor disconnected|
|Show on Trezor||✔||Phishing protection, validation receiving address on Trezor|
|Change PIN||User can change Trezor's PIN|
|Change Name||✔||User can change Trezor's name|
|Custom Homescreen||User can upload personalized default screen|
|Update Firmware||Notify user and update firmware when a new version is available|
|Wipe device||Erase private keys from Trezor|
|Sign Message||✔||Securely sign short text|
|Verify Message||Securely verify short text|
|Fast Recovery||Recover by directly loading seed into Trezor, fast but less safe way to recover wallet|
|Wallet Encryption||Wallet can be decrypted and opened using Trezor only|
|Sign in with Trezor||Trezor is used for online authentication without using username and password|