Faa.st is an open-source crypto swapping exchange app compatible with Trezor device. With Faa.st, users can swap cryptocurrencies directly without creating an account. Faast includes an API for integration with wallets and websites. It can be used as a portfolio management tool - allowing users to make multiple swaps at once, and generate graphs to visualize their holdings. It is also possible to use multiple devices within the app.
Faa.st protects user privacy by not storing XPUB data anywhere except in the user’s browser session storage. XPUB is erased from the browser as soon as the user closes it.
How to use Trezor with Faa.st
1. Go to https://faa.st/app/connect and select the Trezor icon.
2. Add the currencies individually or add all currencies.
3. Enter your Trezor PIN and confirm each of selected currencies. You will be taken to the portfolio screen.
4. To add more assets to your Trezor select “Rebalance” at the menu at the top of the screen. Now use the click-and-drag interface or type in the exact amount to enter how much of a certain asset(s) you want.
5. Confirm the transaction on your Trezor, and then on the screen in Faa.st.