MyCrypto is an Ether wallet service with a Trezor integration. To use it with your Trezor device, follow the steps below.
Using MyCrypto with a Trezor device
This guide assumes that your Trezor has already been initialized, i.e. you have been using it with Trezor Wallet or some other third-party services. If not please, see Setting up the Trezor device.
- Go to the MyCrypto website.
- In the "How would you like to access your wallet?" section, click on Trezor.
- Plug in your Trezor device into your computer.
- In the next screen, click on Connect to Trezor.
- A Trezor Connect prompt should pop up, asking you if you want to export the public key for your Ether account. Click on Export. Enter your passphrase (if enabled).
- Select the address to export and export it.
Sending transactions in MyCrypto
- Go to the Send Ether & Tokens tab.
- Fill in the transaction details and click on Send Transactions.
- Confirm the transaction on your Trezor device. Enter the passphrase (if enabled).
- Confirm the signed transaction again in the MyCrypto interface.
See also the manual written by MyCrypto.