Mycelium is a mobile Bitcoin wallet for Android and iOS, although Trezor is currrently supported only on Android device.
Trezor user manual
Before you can start using Mycelium with your Trezor, make sure you have an OTG cable for connecting Trezor to your phone or tablet. Using Trezor with Mycelium is pretty straightforward.
How to use Mycelium with Trezor
Before you can start using Mycelium with your Trezor device, make sure you have an OTG cable for connecting the Trezor device to your phone or tablet. Using Trezor with Mycelium is pretty straightforward.
Importing account from Trezor
To import a Trezor account into Mycelium:
- Go to Accounts tab.
- Select Add New Account (key icon) > Advanced > Trezor.
- Connect your Trezor device and confirm access on your device.
- Enter your Trezor PIN (and passphrase, if enabled). The PIN is required only once per Trezor connection session.
- Wait until Mycelium loads all your Trezor accounts.
- Select a Trezor account the list to import it into Mycelium. Give it a name and wait until Mycelium synchronizes all the transactions and balance
- If you need to import more accounts, repeat the steps above.
- To import a new empty Trezor account, select Import next unused account... below the Trezor account list.
Sending transaction from Trezor directly
You can also send transactions directly from Trezor using Mycelium without importing it first. Just connect your Trezor and select Cold Storage from the app menu and choose Trezor. After Mycelium loads your Trezor accounts, select the one you want to spend from, enter the recipient address and the amount and finalize the transaction by checking and confirming it on your Trezor device.
Importing watch-only accounts from Trezor Wallet
If you want to use Mycelium as a watch-only wallet for your Trezor device, you can import accounts directly from Trezor Wallet.
- In Mycelium, go to Accounts tab > Add New Account (key icon) > Advanced > Scan
- Scan the QR code from Trezor Wallet (see Displaying account public key (XPUB)) to import the account.
- Give it a name and wait until Mycelium synchronizes it.
Once the account synchronizes, you will be able to check the account balance, transaction history and display the next unused receiving address. All without connecting your Trezor device to Mycelium or exposing your recovery seed or private keys
- Mycelium homepage https://mycelium.com/
- Mycelium support https://mycelium-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000428552-BTC-Wallet
- Mycelium GitHub https://github.com/mycelium-com
Properties and Features
|Languages||✔||English, Español, Deutsch, Français, Русский + more|
|Address Book||✔||Manage contact list of receiving and sending addresses|
|Labelling||✔||Add comments and labels to accounts and transactions|
|Basic Setup||Generate new wallet with recovery seed, set PIN and label device|
|Safe Recovery||Recover Trezor by safely entering your recovery seed (12, 18 or 24 words)|
|Simple transactions||✔||Sign transaction with Trezor and confirm address and amount on display|
|Multisig transactions||Sign multisignature transaction with Trezor|
|Hidden Wallets||✔||User can access hidden wallets behind arbitrary passphrases|
|Multiple Accounts||✔||Capable of creating and working with multiple accounts|
|Smart PIN Matrix||✔||Keylogger protection, displaying PIN matrix on Trezor display|
|Watch-only mode||✔||Remembering account, generating new receiving address with Trezor disconnected|
|Show on Trezor||Phishing protection, validation receiving address on Trezor|
|Change PIN||User can change Trezor PIN|
|Change Name||User can change Trezor name|
|Custom Homescreen||User can upload personalized default screen|
|Update Firmware||Notify user and update firmware when a new version is available|
|Wipe device||Erase private keys from Trezor|
|Sign Message||Securely sign short text|
|Verify Message||Securely verify short text|
|Fast Recovery||Recover by directly loading seed into Trezor, fast but less safe way to recover wallet|
|Wallet Encryption||Wallet can be decrypted and opened using Trezor only|
|Sign in with Trezor||Trezor is used for online authentication without using username and password|