Walleth is a native Ethereum wallet for Android which can be used with Trezor device.
ImportantPlease keep in mind that we do not develop nor maintain third-party software, so we cannot guarantee their full functionality. However, your private keys are always safely protected by your Trezor device, no matter what third-party application you use it with.
How to use Walleth with Trezor device
1. Install Walleth app from Google Play or F-Droid
2. Switch to mainnet network.
3. Click on Accounts and Add an account using green button in right bottom corner.
4. Name your account and click on Trezor icon.
5. Connect your Trezor device and authenticate with your PIN and/or Passphrase.
6. Now you can use the Walleth wallet with your Trezor device.
See also this video for more information