How to use bitWallet with Trezor
To create a watch-only wallet of your Trezor Bitcoin account, follow these steps:
1. Download the app in App Store.
2. Open the app. Click on the list icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen and then click on Add Wallet.
3. Name the wallet and select a cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash).
4. Select HD Wallet. (For more information, see HD wallet.)
5. Select Restore a Wallet.
7. Select "Account" in the wallet structure section and click on Save.
8. You have now created a watch-only wallet that allows you to track and receive funds on your Trezor-protected accounts.