DigiByte (DGB) is a fork of Bitcoin (BTC) that launched in January 2014. It differs in that it supports asymmetrical difficulty adjustment, multiple proof-of-work mining algorithms, and the block time is shorter.
|Firmware (device) support||Trezor One 1.6.0, Trezor Model T 2.0.5|
|Available in Trezor Wallet?||Yes (Beta or with custom backend)|
How to use DigiByte with Trezor
- Go to wallet.trezor.io and connect your Trezor device.
- Open wallet settings. For more information, see Getting to know Trezor Wallet.
- In wallet settings, go to Bitcore Server URL and copy & paste this link:
- Click on Save & Reload.
- Done. You are now using DigiByte with Trezor Wallet. Continue using Trezor Wallet as you normally do with standard cryptocurrencies.
Using Digibyte with Beta Wallet
DigiByte is now available on Beta Wallet beta-wallet.trezor.io. It is, therefore, possible to use it in the beta version of the standard interface.
- Plug in your Trezor device.
- Go to beta-wallet.trezor.io.
- Select DigiByte in the top-left corner of the screen (see Getting to know Trezor Wallet#Switching cryptocurrencies (1)).
- Work with Trezor Wallet as usual. For more information, see User manual.