- 1 I changed my mind and want to return the product. How can I do this?
- 2 I think that my product does not work correctly and I want to return it. What should I do?
- 3 How long is the warranty period?
- 4 I have bought the device from one of the resellers. What should I do?
- 5 How long does the RMA process take?
- 6 What happens after I send you a faulty product back?
I changed my mind and want to return the product. How can I do this?
Returning of the new products and refund related questions are answered in FAQ:Returning the product (refunds). This article will help you answer questions about faulty merchandise.
I think that my product does not work correctly and I want to return it. What should I do?
If you think that there is something wrong with your Trezor device, please start by contacting our Support Team. We will do our best to help you resolve your issue.
If we are unable to help you, you will need to ship the product back to us and start the RMA process. Do not worry, we will give you all the necessary information when you contact us.
Please make sure that the product is still under warranty (see the next question).
How long is the warranty period?
The warranty period starts on the date of the original purchase of the product and lasts for two years for individual customers and one year for business customers.
I have bought the device from one of the resellers. What should I do?
We are only able to process RMA requests for purchases completed in our Shop.trezor.io. Contact the seller who sold you your device and negotiate a compensation with the seller directly. Warranty conditions may vary depending on country and reseller's policy.
How long does the RMA process take?
We inspect all returned items when they arrive at our processing facility. Although we try to process your claim as soon as possible, it can take us up to 30 days, starting with the date that the product is delivered back to us.
What happens after I send you a faulty product back?
When the product arrives back to us, we inspect it.
These are the possible outcomes:
- If we find the product working without any problem, we will ship the original product back to you.
- If we find the product faulty, we will forward it for further inspection using laboratory equipment.
This will lead to one of the following situations:
- If it turns out that the damage was caused by mishandling of the product by the customer, we will ship the original product back to you.
- If the product is indeed faulty, we will ship the replacement to you without any delay. We will cover the shipping fees, using the same shipping method as was used for your original order.
See the complete Warranty&Refund policy(.pdf)