How to use affiliate.trezor.io
What is Trezor Affiliate Program?
Trezor Affiliate Program is a form of partnership between Trezor and our Affiliates. Affiliates are individuals or companies who promote Trezor and our products to their audience. Trezor Affiliate Program is a Pay Per Sale type of affiliate, and our Affiliates are based per each completed and eligible sale of our products.
To become a Trezor Affiliate you will be required to sign up through our affiliate platform and fill in the registration form. We would like to ask you to be as accurate and honest as possible during the registration as each of the new affiliate candidates is manually reviewed and selected.
Trezor Affiliate main eligibility requirements:
- You must be 18 years or of legal age in your country to receive payouts.
- Your content, website and other materials have to be free of illegal activities and solicitations.
- Your target audience has to be in a region eligible for Trezor product delivery.
- Your content, website, and other materials have to be free of violence, adult content, and racial, or ethnic hatred.
- You have to be able to receive either wire or Bitcoin payments.
For a full list of Terms and Conditions please visit the related documentation here.
- Visit https://affiliate.trezor.io.
- Click on Affiliate Sign up.
- Fill in all the mandatory Account details, User details, and Additional Questions and click on Sign Up.
- Your application is now submitted. We will evaluate it as soon as possible.
- Once your application is accepted, go back to affiliate.trezor.io and log in with your credentials.
Dashboard and other tools
The Dashboard is your go-to place for the basic overview of activity on your affiliate account. This page allows you to track key indicators, notifications, featured offers and performance over the last seven days.
Most important indicators to track are these:
- Impressions: The number of people who have seen your content.
- Clicks: The number of people who have clicked on your affiliate link.
- Conversions: The number of people who have completed a purchase via your affiliate link. Conversions further split into Pending and Approved.
- Pending: Conversions that are received but aren’t eligible for payout yet.
- Approved: Confirmed conversions that will be paid out on the next payout day.
There are other several reporting tools that allow you to extend the reporting period, show only approved conversions, or other filters.
Offer is every affiliate campaign that you have received. Campaigns come with different commission amount, different landing page and other terms. This tab provides you with a detailed overview of your offers. From the drop-down menu, you can select to view Live Offers, Upcoming Offer changes, or browse all the offers available to you.
How to generate an affiliate link from the offer:
- Go to Offers tab and select Browse/Search.
- Click on the name of your selected offer.
- On the top of the table you will see an automatically generated link.
This is the link that will automatically allocate the conversion to your profile if a purchase is done through it. On this page, you can also customize the generated link, add or replace the banner, and much more. Please, always make sure that you’re using the correct and active link, otherwise, we will not be able to match the sale with your account, and you will not receive your commission.
Reports tab and reports export
In this tab, you can find all types of reports based on your configuration and filters. These reports can be easily used for your revenue and tax documentation. We recommend keeping your reports for future reference.
Commissions, payouts, and billing
The commission is a portion of each sale completed through your affiliate link. When someone buys a Trezor device or service via your affiliate link we will automatically add a portion of the sale into your payout balance. The commission of each conversion depends on your Affiliate Tier.
Trezor Affiliate Program comes with two tiers:
- Tier 1 - 12% commission from each conversion
- Tier 2 - 15% commission from each conversion
When it comes to payouts our program is fairly simple. Each approved conversion (fully paid order older than 35 days) is automatically added to your next payout. Payouts are processed on a regular basis every 40 days (due to the conversion maturity period) and after meeting the required payout threshold.
Currently, we are paying out commissions by two different methods:
- Bitcoin - very low fees, transfers are completed within less than an hour.
- Wire/SEPA - banking fees, transfers can take up to several business days.
- Required threshold for a payout is a minimum of 100 EUR for Bitcoin transfer or 200 EUR for wire transfer.
- All conversions in the payout have to be approved and older than 35 days.
- Payment details have to be full and correct.
We recommend to double check your payment details, especially Bitcoin address if used, as we cannot take responsibility for incorrectly provided payment details.
Additional resources and contacts
After successful registration and approval of your affiliate profile, you will receive an e-mail with Trezor Press Kit that contains all the graphics, texts, and other marketing materials to help you create high-quality content and increase your revenue. In this e-mail, you will also find the contact for your account manager.
Trezor Press Kit can be accessed here.
To learn more, see the Tune documentation on tune.com.