User manual:Recovering funds sent to a different cryptocurrency address
Be careful not to send funds from one cryptocurrency address to an address that belongs to a different cryptocurrency by mistake. For example, you could send your bitcoins to a Bitcoin Cash address by accident.
For some of these situations, you can use a specialized tool, which allows you to recover your lost funds.
To use the tool, click here.
List of all recoverable transactions
- bitcoins sent to a Bitcoin Cash 1-address
- bitcoins sent to a Litecoin 3-address
- bitcoins sent to a wrongly generated Bitcoin 1-address (XPUB)
- bitcoin cash sent to a Bitcoin 1-address
- litecoins sent to a Bitcoin 3-address
- litecoins sent to a Bitcoin M-address
See also this blog article.