This article describes how to use the Exchange tab in Trezor Wallet to exchange cryptocurrencies. The exchange is an integration of services by Changelly, ChangeNOW, CoinSwitch, ChangeHero, Fox.Exchange, and MorphToken.
Read more about this feature in our blog posts "#FeatureFriday-Exchanges" and "You won’t need to look for an exchange anymore. It is in your Trezor Wallet."
A step-by-step manual
1. Connect to wallet.trezor.io and find the coins you wish to trade
- Access the wallet of a coin you wish to sell in the top-left corner of the screen (see also Switching cryptocurrencies).
- Select the right account (if you have multiple)
- Find Exchange tab in the top-right part of the interface and click on it.
2. Set up your trade
- Set the amount you wish to sell in the first field located at the top.
- Select the cryptocurrency to buy (in this example, Litecoin) and the receiving account (a Trezor address or an external address).
- Set the fee for the transaction. This is an independent network fee paid to get your transaction to the exchange. The fee may vary depending on the network traffic congestion at the moment.
3. Pick the exchange
- Select the best offer from the list of exchanges below. Click on
next to the exchange of your preference.
- Select one of your Trezor Accounts or use a custom address to receive your traded coins.
- Verify the address on your device.
- Click on
4. Execute the trade
- Take a moment to double-check the details of your trade.
- Triple-check. Seriously!
- Confirm the action on your device.
The trade is now in progress. It might take a while to confirm.
Coins to exchange
It is possible to buy the following cryptocurrencies with Trezor exchange:
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Binance Coin, Cardano, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, Litecoin, Maker, Monero, NEM_(XEM), NEO_(NEO), Ripple_(XRP), Stellar_(XLM), Tether, Tron, Zcash
Since the Exchange uses third-party services, SatoshiLabs bears no responsibility whatsoever for any potential issues or losses incurred while using these services.