This article describes how to use the Exchange tab in Trezor Wallet to exchange cryptocurrencies. The exchange is an integration of services by ShapeShift and Changelly.
Since the Exchange uses third-party services, SatoshiLabs bears no responsibility whatsoever for any potential issues or losses incurred while using these services.
A step-by-step manual
- Go to wallet.trezor.io.
- Select the cryptocurrency to sell in the top-left corner of the screen (see also Switching cryptocurrencies).
- Click on the account containing the funds to sell and click on the Exchange tab.
- Select the cryptocurrency to buy (in this example, Bitcoin) and the receiving account (a Trezor address or an external address).
- Click on Continue to exchange and confirm the receiving address on your Trezor device.
- Select the amount to sell in the selected cryptocurrency or a fiat currency. The exchange rates are estimates based on the current exchange rate provided by CoinMarketCap.
- Select the best offer from the list of exchanges below. You can choose between ShapeShift and Changelly. Click on Confirm trade and confirm the action on your Trezor device.
- The transaction is now in progress. It might take a while to confirm. With ShapeShift, you can track the status of your transaction by clicking on More details.
Coins to exchange
It is possible to buy the following cryptocurrencies with Trezor exchange: