User manual:Getting to know Trezor Wallet
The purpose of this article is to introduce the Trezor Wallet and its basic functions. The specific functionalities are explained in more detail in individual articles of the User manual. To see how it works in action, see the short video at the bottom of this page.
Switching cryptocurrencies (1)
You can select the cryptocurrency that you want to work with by clicking on the cryptocurrency selector in the top-left corner of the screen (box number 1). Each cryptocurrency has its own wallet with its own accounts and addresses that are not mutually compatible.
Selecting your device (2)
You can select the device you want to use (box number 2) in the portion of the screen just below the name of your selected cryptocurrency. You can switch between multiple Trezor devices, if you want to use them at the same time. Always be sure that you are working with the right device.
Selecting your account (3)
In this portion of the screen, you can select the account that you want to work with. You can use multiple accounts at the same time and add new ones, if needed. See also User manual:Using multiple accounts.
Account tabs (4)
After selecting your cryptocurrency, device and account, you can access the following tabs:
- Transactions: This tab allows you to track the transaction history of the selected account. The transaction history is displayed in the central part of the screen (see also User manual:Transaction details).
- Receive: This tab allows you to generate receving addresses for the selected account. See also User manual:Receiving payments.
- Send: This tab allows you to send funds to different addresses. See also User manual:Making payments.
- Sign & Verify: This tab allows you to sign and verify messages. See also User manual:Signing and verifying messages.
Wallet settings, Labelling, Tips and Support (5)
This part of the Trezor Wallet screen allows you to access the following:
- Wallet settings: This section allows you to set some features of the interface, such as fiat currencies to be displayed, cryptocurrency to work with, Bitcore server URL and URL for your blockchain explorer of choice.
- Enable Labeling: See User manual:Labeling.
- Get tips: Displays some useful tips for using Trezor Wallet.
- Support center: Redirects you to Trezor Support Center.